UK: Uniq completes sale of St Ivel spreads to Dairy Crest
Chilled convenience food group Uniq has completed the sale of its UK-based St Ivel spreads business to UK chilled dairy food group Dairy Crest for £86.5m (US$135.2m). This follows Uniq's sale of the St Ivel Shape yoghurt and dessert brand to Danone on 15 August. For an earlier story on the sale of the St Ivel spreads business, just-food.com members click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega