UK: Uniq completes sale of St Ivel spreads to Dairy Crest
Chilled convenience food group Uniq has completed the sale of its UK-based St Ivel spreads business to UK chilled dairy food group Dairy Crest for £86.5m (US$135.2m). This follows Uniq's sale of the St Ivel Shape yoghurt and dessert brand to Danone on 15 August. For an earlier story on the sale of the St Ivel spreads business, just-food.com members click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival