UK: Uniq completes sale of St Ivel spreads to Dairy Crest
Chilled convenience food group Uniq has completed the sale of its UK-based St Ivel spreads business to UK chilled dairy food group Dairy Crest for £86.5m (US$135.2m). This follows Uniq's sale of the St Ivel Shape yoghurt and dessert brand to Danone on 15 August. For an earlier story on the sale of the St Ivel spreads business, just-food.com members click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO