UK: Uniq reports improving sales, Dairy Crest set to buy St Ivel
Pan-European chilled food group Uniq has reported that its cumulative sales for the five-month period ending August 2002 are now ahead of last year. The strengthening of the euro relative to sterling has complemented the improvement in sales. Uniq reports that trading in northern Europe is ahead of last year. In southern Europe, the recovery of Uniq's Marie St-Hubert business continues, and sales in the chilled division have encouraged sales figures to move ahead of prior year levels. In the UK, the Uniq Prepared Foods division, which includes the St Ivel desserts business, has continued to perform strongly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016