UK: Uniq reports Q1 organic sales growth of over 10%
UK-based chilled foods company Uniq has said the organic growth of sales for the first quarter of its fiscal year is more than 10% ahead of the same period last year, helped by currency movements and the timing of Easter. Speaking at Uniq's AGM, chairman Nigel Stapleton said that adjusting for the impact of currency and Easter, sales were up 5%, which was a "considerable improvement" on last year when there was a slight underlying decline.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO