UK: Uniq reports Q1 organic sales growth of over 10%
UK-based chilled foods company Uniq has said the organic growth of sales for the first quarter of its fiscal year is more than 10% ahead of the same period last year, helped by currency movements and the timing of Easter. Speaking at Uniq's AGM, chairman Nigel Stapleton said that adjusting for the impact of currency and Easter, sales were up 5%, which was a "considerable improvement" on last year when there was a slight underlying decline.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly