UK: Uniq sees improved H1 performance
UK-based chilled convenience foods group Uniq has said it is confident of a substantial improvement in performance in the half-year to 27 September and a good overall performance for the year. "The actions that have been taken over the past 18 months to refocus the group, improve margins and generate a higher rate of growth continue to deliver returns above our expectations," the company said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target