UK: Uniq sees improved H1 performance
UK-based chilled convenience foods group Uniq has said it is confident of a substantial improvement in performance in the half-year to 27 September and a good overall performance for the year. "The actions that have been taken over the past 18 months to refocus the group, improve margins and generate a higher rate of growth continue to deliver returns above our expectations," the company said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery