USA: Unique Bagel Co. Inc. dividend
Unique Bagel Co. Inc., (OTCBB: UQBG), a Delaware corporation, Thursday announced that its board of directors approved a stock dividend of five point two-five (5.25) new shares for every one (1) old share. This shall be a mandatory exchange, therefore, the company will be trading under a new symbol, OTCBB: ``UNQB.'' The record date for the dividend is Dec. 12, 2000, with a pay date of Dec. 12, 2000, with an effective date of Dec. 14, 2000. The dividend shall increase the issued and outstanding to 36,855,000 shares of common stock. The company's transfer agent is Interwest Stock Transfer, Salt Lake City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods