USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 calls for nationwide boycott of Dunkin' Donuts
In an effort to turn up the pressure on Dunkin' Donuts to settle an unfair labor practice dispute in southern New Jersey, the union representing striking workers at the Dunkin' Donuts Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey, Friday (6 July) called for a national boycott of Dunkin' Donuts products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever