USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 calls for nationwide boycott of Dunkin' Donuts
In an effort to turn up the pressure on Dunkin' Donuts to settle an unfair labor practice dispute in southern New Jersey, the union representing striking workers at the Dunkin' Donuts Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey, Friday (6 July) called for a national boycott of Dunkin' Donuts products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up