USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 calls for nationwide boycott of Dunkin' Donuts
In an effort to turn up the pressure on Dunkin' Donuts to settle an unfair labor practice dispute in southern New Jersey, the union representing striking workers at the Dunkin' Donuts Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey, Friday (6 July) called for a national boycott of Dunkin' Donuts products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund