USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 Dunkin' Donuts members vote to authorize unfair labor practices strike
Members of the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 who work for Dunkin' Donuts at the Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center gathered at the Union's headquarters in West Berlin, New Jersey Friday night and voted 61 to 2 to authorize an unfair labor practices strike against the Dunkin' Donuts Distribution Center, which is located in located in Swedesboro, New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group