USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 Dunkin' Donuts members vote to authorize unfair labor practices strike
Members of the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 who work for Dunkin' Donuts at the Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center gathered at the Union's headquarters in West Berlin, New Jersey Friday night and voted 61 to 2 to authorize an unfair labor practices strike against the Dunkin' Donuts Distribution Center, which is located in located in Swedesboro, New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery