USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 Dunkin' Donuts members vote to authorize unfair labor practices strike
Members of the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 who work for Dunkin' Donuts at the Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center gathered at the Union's headquarters in West Berlin, New Jersey Friday night and voted 61 to 2 to authorize an unfair labor practices strike against the Dunkin' Donuts Distribution Center, which is located in located in Swedesboro, New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth