USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 takes to airwaves in campaign against Dunkin' Donuts
In an innovative strategy to seek an end to an unfair labor practice strike, the union representing workers at the Dunkin' Donuts Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey, today announced that it has started running radio ads in Scranton, PA, where the Board Chairman, Henry Roever, owns several Dunkin' Donuts retail stores. The union, with the help of other unions in the Scranton and Wilkes- Barre areas, also started handbilling customers of Roever's stores on Monday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk