USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 takes to airwaves in campaign against Dunkin' Donuts
In an innovative strategy to seek an end to an unfair labor practice strike, the union representing workers at the Dunkin' Donuts Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey, today announced that it has started running radio ads in Scranton, PA, where the Board Chairman, Henry Roever, owns several Dunkin' Donuts retail stores. The union, with the help of other unions in the Scranton and Wilkes- Barre areas, also started handbilling customers of Roever's stores on Monday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada