USA: United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1360 takes to airwaves in campaign against Dunkin' Donuts
In an innovative strategy to seek an end to an unfair labor practice strike, the union representing workers at the Dunkin' Donuts Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey, today announced that it has started running radio ads in Scranton, PA, where the Board Chairman, Henry Roever, owns several Dunkin' Donuts retail stores. The union, with the help of other unions in the Scranton and Wilkes- Barre areas, also started handbilling customers of Roever's stores on Monday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report