CHINA: United Food posts 18.6% rise in 2002 net profit
China-based meat processor United Food Holdings has reported an 18.6% rise in 2002 net profit due to increased demand for its meat products. The company said its 2002 net profit was 445.11m yuan (US$53.8m), compared to 375.2m yuan a year earlier. United Food also reported a 15.2% rise in revenue to 2.5bn yuan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin