USA: United Natural Foods announces annual meeting results
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) announced on Friday (8th December) the results of its Annual Meeting of Shareholders which was held on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 at 10:00 a.m. PST at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento at Capitol Park, 1209 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. The shareholders elected each of current directors Joseph M. Cianciolo and Kevin T. Michel to three-year terms. As previously announced, Richard S. Youngman was also elected to a three-year term but retired from his positions of UNFI Director and President effective after the Annual Meeting to pursue other interests. It was announced by the Board of UNF, that Steve Townsend, President of UNFI, has been appointed to replace Mr. Youngman as a Director. Mr. Townsend was elected for a three-year term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review