USA: United Natural Foods announces annual meeting results
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) announced on Friday (8th December) the results of its Annual Meeting of Shareholders which was held on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 at 10:00 a.m. PST at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento at Capitol Park, 1209 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. The shareholders elected each of current directors Joseph M. Cianciolo and Kevin T. Michel to three-year terms. As previously announced, Richard S. Youngman was also elected to a three-year term but retired from his positions of UNFI Director and President effective after the Annual Meeting to pursue other interests. It was announced by the Board of UNF, that Steve Townsend, President of UNFI, has been appointed to replace Mr. Youngman as a Director. Mr. Townsend was elected for a three-year term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods