USA: United Natural Foods announces lease of new Atlanta distribution center
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) today announced that it has signed an agreement to lease a 311,793 square foot distribution center located at 100 LakeView Court in Atlanta, Georgia. This facility will replace the 175,000 square foot facility on Shirley Drive in Atlanta, as well as the outside storage facility in Atlanta, currently being utilized by the Company. United Natural Foods also has an option to purchase the LakeView building later this calendar year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea