USA: United Natural Foods announces lease of new Atlanta distribution center
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) today announced that it has signed an agreement to lease a 311,793 square foot distribution center located at 100 LakeView Court in Atlanta, Georgia. This facility will replace the 175,000 square foot facility on Shirley Drive in Atlanta, as well as the outside storage facility in Atlanta, currently being utilized by the Company. United Natural Foods also has an option to purchase the LakeView building later this calendar year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch