USA: United Natural Foods announces lease of new Atlanta distribution center
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) today announced that it has signed an agreement to lease a 311,793 square foot distribution center located at 100 LakeView Court in Atlanta, Georgia. This facility will replace the 175,000 square foot facility on Shirley Drive in Atlanta, as well as the outside storage facility in Atlanta, currently being utilized by the Company. United Natural Foods also has an option to purchase the LakeView building later this calendar year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO