USA: United Natural Foods announces management changes
United Natural Foods has announced that Steven H. Townsend has been appointed to the position of president and chief executive officer effective 1 January 2003. Michael S. Funk, currently United Natural Foods' chief executive officer and vice chair of the board, has been elected chair of the board of directors. Thomas B. Simone, who has been a member of the company's board of directors since October 1996 and has served as chair of the board of directors since December 1999, is stepping down from the chair position and will be vice chair of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth