USA: United Natural Foods announces realignment of management responsibilities
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) today announced that, as part of its program of broadening and strengthening its leadership team, Kevin Michel has been appointed President of the Company's Western Region, a position formerly held by Chief Executive Officer Michael Funk. In his new capacity Mr. Michel will be responsible for leading the growth, profitability and customer support of the Western Region. Todd Weintraub, formerly the Company's Corporate Controller, has been named Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China