USA: United Natural Foods announces realignment of management responsibilities
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) today announced that, as part of its program of broadening and strengthening its leadership team, Kevin Michel has been appointed President of the Company's Western Region, a position formerly held by Chief Executive Officer Michael Funk. In his new capacity Mr. Michel will be responsible for leading the growth, profitability and customer support of the Western Region. Todd Weintraub, formerly the Company's Corporate Controller, has been named Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti