USA: United Natural Foods appoints new executives
US natural food distributor United Natural Foods has announced the appointment of Rick Antonelli to the position of president of the Eastern Region and the promotion of Dan Atwood to the newly created position of senior vice president. Antonelli served as director of sales for United Natural Foods, and a predecessor company, from 1982 through July 2001 and most recently was president of privately held Fairfield Farm Kitchens. He assumes the role of president of the Eastern Region of United Natural Foods from Steven Townsend, who will continue to serve as president of United Natural Foods. Antonelli will have direct responsibility for leading the growth, profitability and customer support of the company's Eastern Region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins