USA: United Natural Foods appoints new executives
US natural food distributor United Natural Foods has announced the appointment of Rick Antonelli to the position of president of the Eastern Region and the promotion of Dan Atwood to the newly created position of senior vice president. Antonelli served as director of sales for United Natural Foods, and a predecessor company, from 1982 through July 2001 and most recently was president of privately held Fairfield Farm Kitchens. He assumes the role of president of the Eastern Region of United Natural Foods from Steven Townsend, who will continue to serve as president of United Natural Foods. Antonelli will have direct responsibility for leading the growth, profitability and customer support of the company's Eastern Region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"