USA: United Natural Foods offers outlook for 2003
Dayville, Conn.-based United Natural Foods, has announced that it anticipates revenues, for the FY ending 31 July 2003, in the range of US$1.15m to US$1.17m with net income, excluding special items, in the range of US$1.18-US$1.20 per diluted share. The distributer also noted that gross margin is expected to be slightly above 20% while operating margin is expected to be slightly below 4%. Operating expenses as a percentage of sales are expected to be in the mid-16% range, and interest expense is expected to be approximately 50 basis points of sales. United's FY 2003 financial guidance reflects the anticipated impact of not renewing, as previously announced, the primary distribution agreement with Wild Oats past its current expiration date of 31 August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report