USA: United Natural Foods posts 10.9% rise in Q1 net sales
US natural food distributor United Natural Foods has reported net income, excluding special items, of US$5.4m for the first quarter of fiscal 2003, up 9% from the first quarter of the previous year. The company's net sales for the quarter ended 31 October 2002 were $311m, an increase of 10.9% from the year-ago period. United Natural Foods attributed the increase to growth in the independent and mass market distribution channels of around 11.8% and 21.4% respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth