USA: United Natural Foods posts 9% rise in Q3 profit
US natural food distributor United Natural Foods has posted a 9% rise in quarterly profit, helped by a rise in sales. The Connecticut-based company reported net income of US$5.8m for the fiscal third quarter to 30 April, compared with $5.3m for the year-ago period. Excluding special items, the company posted net income of $6.2m for the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast