USA: United Natural Foods reports Q2 sales in line with guidance
Dayville, Conn.-based United Natural Foods has announced that earnings for the Q2 of fiscal 2002, ending 31 January 2002, were in line with the guidance previously provided by the company. Net sales for the Q2 totalled US$285.5m, a 16.8% increase over the US$244.4m reported in the Q2 of fiscal 2001, above the company's guidance of 10-14% sales growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw