USA: United Natural Foods signs deal with Northeast Cooperatives
US natural foods distributor United Natural Foods has announced that it has signed an agreement and plan of merger with Northeast Cooperatives, a natural foods distributor in the Northeast and Midwest of the US. Northeast Cooperatives, headquartered in Brattleboro, VT, had approximately US$120m in sales for the latest twelve months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production