USA: United Natural Foods to release fiscal 2001 first quarter results on December 5, 2000
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) yesterday announced that it intends to release its financial results for the first quarter ended October 31, 2000 before the market opens on Tuesday, December 5, 2000. Management will conduct a conference call and audio webcast at 11:00 a.m. EST on December 5, 2000 to review the Company's quarterly results, market trends and future outlook.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast