USA: United Natural Foods to release fiscal 2001 first quarter results on December 5, 2000
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) yesterday announced that it intends to release its financial results for the first quarter ended October 31, 2000 before the market opens on Tuesday, December 5, 2000. Management will conduct a conference call and audio webcast at 11:00 a.m. EST on December 5, 2000 to review the Company's quarterly results, market trends and future outlook.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed