USA: United Natural Foods to release fiscal 2001 first quarter results on December 5, 2000
United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) yesterday announced that it intends to release its financial results for the first quarter ended October 31, 2000 before the market opens on Tuesday, December 5, 2000. Management will conduct a conference call and audio webcast at 11:00 a.m. EST on December 5, 2000 to review the Company's quarterly results, market trends and future outlook.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses