FAEROES ISLANDS: United Seafood to be privatised
United Seafood, the Faeroe Island's biggest business, is set to be privatised. The company, which is owned by the Faeroese Development Fund, Fremtaksgrunnin, is to be offered for sale to private ownership via sales of the funds shares. On Tuesday the management of the Faeroese Development Fund announced that 10% of the shares in United Seafood, equivalent to 60 million Danish Kroner are being offered for sale. (The Faeroe Islands come under Danish rule).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund