FAEROES ISLANDS: United Seafood to be privatised
United Seafood, the Faeroe Island's biggest business, is set to be privatised. The company, which is owned by the Faeroese Development Fund, Fremtaksgrunnin, is to be offered for sale to private ownership via sales of the funds shares. On Tuesday the management of the Faeroese Development Fund announced that 10% of the shares in United Seafood, equivalent to 60 million Danish Kroner are being offered for sale. (The Faeroe Islands come under Danish rule).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week