FAEROES ISLANDS: United Seafood to be privatised
United Seafood, the Faeroe Island's biggest business, is set to be privatised. The company, which is owned by the Faeroese Development Fund, Fremtaksgrunnin, is to be offered for sale to private ownership via sales of the funds shares. On Tuesday the management of the Faeroese Development Fund announced that 10% of the shares in United Seafood, equivalent to 60 million Danish Kroner are being offered for sale. (The Faeroe Islands come under Danish rule).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods