FAEROES ISLANDS: United Seafood to be privatised
United Seafood, the Faeroe Island's biggest business, is set to be privatised. The company, which is owned by the Faeroese Development Fund, Fremtaksgrunnin, is to be offered for sale to private ownership via sales of the funds shares. On Tuesday the management of the Faeroese Development Fund announced that 10% of the shares in United Seafood, equivalent to 60 million Danish Kroner are being offered for sale. (The Faeroe Islands come under Danish rule).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid