USA: United States Edges Dominican Republic to Win Burger King Corporation's Global Ops Bowl
On July 26, Burger King Corporation's world headquarters facility in Miami was the site of a hemispheric battle pitting crew against crew from different regions of the BURGER KING® system in the Fourth Annual Global Operations (Ops) Bowl. After all was said and done, Burger King United States edged the team from the Dominican Republic in sudden death to claim this year's crown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch