USA: United States Edges Dominican Republic to Win Burger King Corporation's Global Ops Bowl
On July 26, Burger King Corporation's world headquarters facility in Miami was the site of a hemispheric battle pitting crew against crew from different regions of the BURGER KING® system in the Fourth Annual Global Operations (Ops) Bowl. After all was said and done, Burger King United States edged the team from the Dominican Republic in sudden death to claim this year's crown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival