USA: Universal Foods Declares Dividend
The Board of Directors of Universal Foods Corporation has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1325 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on September 1, 2000 to shareholders of record on August 7, 2000. Universal Foods Corporation is a global manufacturer of high-performance flavors and colors. The company's products give distinction to food, beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other products. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Universal Foods employs approximately 4,200 people in 21 countries around the world. Total revenues for the fiscal year ended September 30, 1999 were $920 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin