USA: Universal Foods Declares Dividend
The Board of Directors of Universal Foods Corporation has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1325 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on September 1, 2000 to shareholders of record on August 7, 2000. Universal Foods Corporation is a global manufacturer of high-performance flavors and colors. The company's products give distinction to food, beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other products. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Universal Foods employs approximately 4,200 people in 21 countries around the world. Total revenues for the fiscal year ended September 30, 1999 were $920 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw