USA: Universal Foods declares dividend
The Board of Directors of Universal Foods Corporation (NYSE:UFC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1325 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on December 1, 2000 to shareholders of record on November 8, 2000. Universal Foods Corporation is a global manufacturer of high-performance colors and flavors. The Company is one of the leading producers of ink-jet inks and products that give distinction to food, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega