USA: Universal Foods declares dividend
The Board of Directors of Universal Foods Corporation (NYSE:UFC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1325 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on December 1, 2000 to shareholders of record on November 8, 2000. Universal Foods Corporation is a global manufacturer of high-performance colors and flavors. The Company is one of the leading producers of ink-jet inks and products that give distinction to food, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations