USA: Universal Foods declares dividend
The Board of Directors of Universal Foods Corporation (NYSE:UFC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1325 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on December 1, 2000 to shareholders of record on November 8, 2000. Universal Foods Corporation is a global manufacturer of high-performance colors and flavors. The Company is one of the leading producers of ink-jet inks and products that give distinction to food, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm