USA: Universal Foods declares dividend
The Board of Directors of Universal Foods Corporation (NYSE:UFC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1325 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on December 1, 2000 to shareholders of record on November 8, 2000. Universal Foods Corporation is a global manufacturer of high-performance colors and flavors. The Company is one of the leading producers of ink-jet inks and products that give distinction to food, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife