USA: Universal Foods Names R. Steven Martin Executive Vice President
Universal Foods Corporation announced today that R. Steven Martin has been promoted to executive vice president of the corporation. In this role, Martin is responsible for the company's Flavor, Color, Yeast and Dehydrated Products divisions. Martin, 43, joined Universal Foods in 1993 as vice president of marketing for the company's Red Star Yeast & Products division. In 1995, he was elected president of the division. Martin was named vice president and group executive in 1997, when he assumed responsibility for the Yeast and Flavor divisions. Most recently, he served as vice president and group executive for the Performance Products segment, which includes the company's Color and Flavor divisions. "Steve has been instrumental in advancing the company's operating plan during the past several years," stated Kenneth P. Manning, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. "He was responsible for a number of successful initiatives, including the implementation of Red Star's cream yeast program. This promotion recognizes Steve's leadership capabilities and our confidence in his abilities going forward." Universal Foods Corporation is a global manufacturer of high-performance flavors and colors. The company's products give distinction to food, beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other products. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Universal Foods employs approximately 4,200 people in 21 countries around the world. Total revenues for the fiscal year ended September 30, 1999 were $920 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review