USA: Uno Restaurant Corporation signs merger agreement in going private transaction
Uno Restaurant Corporation (NYSE: UNO) announced yesterday that it has signed a merger agreement with a corporation formed by Uno Restaurant Corporation's chairman and majority stockholder, Aaron D. Spencer, and four key executive officers. Under this agreement, the new corporation will merge with Uno Restaurant Corporation, and the stockholders of Uno Restaurant Corporation other than Mr. Spencer would be entitled to receive $9.75 per share in cash. Completion of the merger is subject to a number of conditions, including receipt of financing, approval by the holders of a majority of Uno Restaurant Corporation's shares not owned or controlled by Mr. Spencer and the four key executive officers, holders who pursue their appraisal rights under Delaware law not owning more than 5% of Uno Restaurant Corporation's outstanding shares, receipt of a further fairness opinion from the financial advisor to the special committee of the Board of Directors of Uno Restaurant Corporation who negotiated the transaction, and absence of a material adverse change or the institution of certain litigation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review