UK: Cadbury: unwrapping the need for pleasure (COMMENT)
Cadbury is launching a new mail blitz with the aim of driving women to buy Flakes. Cadbury Trebor Bassett's new advertising campaign for Flake targets women by offering a "moment of pure pleasure" and creating a ritual around unwrapping the bar. This is a valuable marketing technique as growing pressure on women sees them look for a moment of indulgence and pleasure in an otherwise hectic and stressful day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry