UK: Cadbury: unwrapping the need for pleasure (COMMENT)
Cadbury is launching a new mail blitz with the aim of driving women to buy Flakes. Cadbury Trebor Bassett's new advertising campaign for Flake targets women by offering a "moment of pure pleasure" and creating a ritual around unwrapping the bar. This is a valuable marketing technique as growing pressure on women sees them look for a moment of indulgence and pleasure in an otherwise hectic and stressful day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group