UK: Cadbury: upmarket moves (COMMENT)
Recent reports suggest that Cadbury is to launch a Roses Luxury Collection later this year. By adding a premium brand to its chocolate portfolio, Cadbury would hope to tap into the growing market for high quality confectionery. However, its greatest chance of success lies in improving margins from current Roses consumers rather than attracting customers away from other premium chocolates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action