UK: Cadbury: upmarket moves (COMMENT)
Recent reports suggest that Cadbury is to launch a Roses Luxury Collection later this year. By adding a premium brand to its chocolate portfolio, Cadbury would hope to tap into the growing market for high quality confectionery. However, its greatest chance of success lies in improving margins from current Roses consumers rather than attracting customers away from other premium chocolates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations