UK: Cadbury: upmarket moves (COMMENT)
Recent reports suggest that Cadbury is to launch a Roses Luxury Collection later this year. By adding a premium brand to its chocolate portfolio, Cadbury would hope to tap into the growing market for high quality confectionery. However, its greatest chance of success lies in improving margins from current Roses consumers rather than attracting customers away from other premium chocolates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti