UK: Cadbury: upmarket moves (COMMENT)
Recent reports suggest that Cadbury is to launch a Roses Luxury Collection later this year. By adding a premium brand to its chocolate portfolio, Cadbury would hope to tap into the growing market for high quality confectionery. However, its greatest chance of success lies in improving margins from current Roses consumers rather than attracting customers away from other premium chocolates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry