USA: UptimeOne Appoints New President and Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Service Delivery
UptimeOne Inc., a total solutions provider (TSP) that leverages e-business strategies and technological expertise to empower businesses in the e-commerce marketplace, today announced the appointments of Thomas Spanier, former chief operating officer (COO) of the California Culinary Academy, as president and COO, and Cathy Curry, former manager of carrier relations at WebTV Networks, as vice president of service delivery. "We are very excited to have Thomas and Cathy join our executive team," said Michael Bertrand, founder and CEO, UptimeOne. "Their expertise in their respective industries was exactly what we were looking for to help push us above and beyond who we are now as a company, enabling us to further solidify our identity as a total solutions provider and ultimately, better service our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO