USA: UptimeOne Appoints New President and Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Service Delivery
UptimeOne Inc., a total solutions provider (TSP) that leverages e-business strategies and technological expertise to empower businesses in the e-commerce marketplace, today announced the appointments of Thomas Spanier, former chief operating officer (COO) of the California Culinary Academy, as president and COO, and Cathy Curry, former manager of carrier relations at WebTV Networks, as vice president of service delivery. "We are very excited to have Thomas and Cathy join our executive team," said Michael Bertrand, founder and CEO, UptimeOne. "Their expertise in their respective industries was exactly what we were looking for to help push us above and beyond who we are now as a company, enabling us to further solidify our identity as a total solutions provider and ultimately, better service our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China