USA: UptimeOne Appoints New President and Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Service Delivery
UptimeOne Inc., a total solutions provider (TSP) that leverages e-business strategies and technological expertise to empower businesses in the e-commerce marketplace, today announced the appointments of Thomas Spanier, former chief operating officer (COO) of the California Culinary Academy, as president and COO, and Cathy Curry, former manager of carrier relations at WebTV Networks, as vice president of service delivery. "We are very excited to have Thomas and Cathy join our executive team," said Michael Bertrand, founder and CEO, UptimeOne. "Their expertise in their respective industries was exactly what we were looking for to help push us above and beyond who we are now as a company, enabling us to further solidify our identity as a total solutions provider and ultimately, better service our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units