USA: UptimeOne Appoints New President and Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Service Delivery
UptimeOne Inc., a total solutions provider (TSP) that leverages e-business strategies and technological expertise to empower businesses in the e-commerce marketplace, today announced the appointments of Thomas Spanier, former chief operating officer (COO) of the California Culinary Academy, as president and COO, and Cathy Curry, former manager of carrier relations at WebTV Networks, as vice president of service delivery. "We are very excited to have Thomas and Cathy join our executive team," said Michael Bertrand, founder and CEO, UptimeOne. "Their expertise in their respective industries was exactly what we were looking for to help push us above and beyond who we are now as a company, enabling us to further solidify our identity as a total solutions provider and ultimately, better service our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund