USA: Urbani Holdings appoints SGI as its financial communications advisor
Urbani Holdings Inc, one of the largest distributors of truffles, caviar and other specialty foods in the US, has appointed New York-based Strategic Growth International (SGI) as its financial communications advisor.
SGI will assist the Long Island City, NY-based firm strengthen its financial market presence in the US, establishing new relationships within the investment community, and in bringing it to the attention of the financial community.
Urbani president Rosario Safina stated: "We are excited to be working with SGI. With the assistance of SGI, we will pursue analyst coverage, increased institutional sponsorship and greater communication with the US financial communities."
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production