USA: Urbani Holdings appoints SGI as its financial communications advisor
Urbani Holdings Inc, one of the largest distributors of truffles, caviar and other specialty foods in the US, has appointed New York-based Strategic Growth International (SGI) as its financial communications advisor. SGI will assist the Long Island City, NY-based firm strengthen its financial market presence in the US, establishing new relationships within the investment community, and in bringing it to the attention of the financial community.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant