USA: Urbani Holdings expands distribution agreement with Wild Oats Markets
Urbani Holdings Inc, one of the largest distributors of truffles and caviar in the US, has extended its ditribution agreement with Wild Oats Markets, and will now distribute its products in 58 stores nationwide. "Urbani began offering its products in several Wild Oats Markets stores last year. The sale of our products in additional stores could result in a substantial increase in revenues," says Rosario Safina, president and CEO of Urbani.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre