USA: Urbani Holdings expands distribution agreement with Wild Oats Markets
Urbani Holdings Inc, one of the largest distributors of truffles and caviar in the US, has extended its ditribution agreement with Wild Oats Markets, and will now distribute its products in 58 stores nationwide. "Urbani began offering its products in several Wild Oats Markets stores last year. The sale of our products in additional stores could result in a substantial increase in revenues," says Rosario Safina, president and CEO of Urbani.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods