USA: Urbani Holdings sees Q1 operating income up 183%
Long Island City, NY-based Urbani Holdings, one of the largest US distributors of gourmet food items, has posted operating income of US$131,978 for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002, up 183% from US$46,720 year on year. Q1 gross margin, as a percent of sales, improved to 31.4% versus 26.4% last year, and net income were US$53,098 versus US$6,475 last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action