USA: Urbani Holdings sees Q1 operating income up 183%
Long Island City, NY-based Urbani Holdings, one of the largest US distributors of gourmet food items, has posted operating income of US$131,978 for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002, up 183% from US$46,720 year on year. Q1 gross margin, as a percent of sales, improved to 31.4% versus 26.4% last year, and net income were US$53,098 versus US$6,475 last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid