USA: Urbani Holdings sees Q2 sales up 5%
Long Island City, NY-based specialty food importer and distributor Urbani Holdings has posted net sales up 5% to US$3.1m for its Q2 ended 30 June, versus US$2.9m last year, despite continued shipping delays from the company's principle truffle supplier. Net sales increased 17% over the same period last year, excluding the truffle business. Earnings per share remained the same at US$0.00 per share, which included non-recurring costs associated with an aggressive ramp-up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund