USA: Urbani Holdings sees Q2 sales up 5%
Long Island City, NY-based specialty food importer and distributor Urbani Holdings has posted net sales up 5% to US$3.1m for its Q2 ended 30 June, versus US$2.9m last year, despite continued shipping delays from the company's principle truffle supplier. Net sales increased 17% over the same period last year, excluding the truffle business. Earnings per share remained the same at US$0.00 per share, which included non-recurring costs associated with an aggressive ramp-up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods