USA: Urbani Holdings to supply Costco Wholesale Corporation with gourmet foods
Gourmet food distributor and importer Urbani Holdings has announced the addition of Costco Wholesale Corporation to its customer base. Urbani Holdings will supply its dried porcini mushrooms and other items to Costcos for delivery to select locations in the US. The company estimates sales from this contract should be significant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw