JAPAN/USA: US 7-Eleven to borrow from Japanese affiliate
US convenience store operator 7-Eleven has said it has entered an agreement to borrow up to US$400m from its Japanese affiliate, which can acquire funds at lower rates. Under the agreement, 7-Eleven will issue notes to Seven-Eleven Japan, to be repaid in eight equal semi-annual instalments beginning in July 2006 and ending in January 2010.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw