CANADA: US acquisitions boost Couche-Tard Q1 earnings
Canadian grocery retailer Alimentation Couche-Tard has reported an increase in quarterly profit, boosted by sales growth in the US Midwest. The company posted earnings of C$24.1m (US$17.6m), or 28 cents a share, for the first quarter to 20 July, compared to $20.1m, or 23 cents a share, in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth