USA: US Army directs Ontro to prototype, deliver 'self-heating' group ration packages
Ontro, Inc. (Nasdaq:ONTR), which has developed a patented technology for producing fully contained, self- heating containers, today announced it received a directive from the United States Army to begin the prototyping and delivery of the group ration packages, following successful completion by Ontro of Phase I research and development of the contract signed with the United States Army Soldier Biological Chemical Command (SBCCOM) in September 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth