USA: US catfish farmers accuse Vietnamese exporters of economic fraud
The Catfish Farmers of America (CFA) is set to urge Congress and the federal regulatory agencies to take immediate action against what it labels "the fraudulent marketing tactics of Vietnamese basa fish importers". Seymour Johnson, the Vietnamese Imports & Strategies Committee chair of CFA, explained that Vietnamese basa fish is being mislabelled as catfish, confusing consumers and restaurateurs alike.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO