USA: U.S. Citrus Science Council petitions USDA for withdrawal of Argentine citrus rule
The U.S. Citrus Science Council (USCSC) filed a petition on Friday, March 30, with the U.S. Department of Agriculture asking for withdrawal of the Argentine Citrus rule published on June 15, 2000, according to Pierre Tada, co-chair of USCSC, a citrus industry government watchdog group focusing on the Argentine rule.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli