USA: US exports of agricultural products seen at $57bn for fiscal 2003
US exports of corn, soybeans, livestock and all other agricultural products are expected to reach US$57bn in fiscal 2003, according to the US Department of Agriculture.
The USDA said exports would be $3.7bn higher than the previous year, with stronger soybean sales making up for weaker corn sales, reported Reuters.
US agriculture exports reached a high of almost $60bn in fiscal 1996.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK