USA: U.S. FDA confirms no health risk from Mamba(R) Candy
The FDA confirmed that Mamba® brand candy poses no health risk to the public. The FDA also has determined and stated that the manufacturer of Mamba, August Storck KG, is in compliance with FDA requirements relating to the use of gelatin. Fears about the safety of the candy were raised earlier this month when authorities in Poland detained more than 9000 food and drug products containing beef and beef by-products originating from 12 different European Union nations. Mamba was one of the products listed in the extensive Polish action.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin