USA: U.S. FDA confirms no health risk from Mamba(R) Candy
The FDA confirmed that Mamba® brand candy poses no health risk to the public. The FDA also has determined and stated that the manufacturer of Mamba, August Storck KG, is in compliance with FDA requirements relating to the use of gelatin. Fears about the safety of the candy were raised earlier this month when authorities in Poland detained more than 9000 food and drug products containing beef and beef by-products originating from 12 different European Union nations. Mamba was one of the products listed in the extensive Polish action.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review