USA: US food retail - 'fast casual' on the up - COMMENT (Members)
The aftermath of September's attacks has led Americans to change their eating habits. As a result of wartime fears, and to display strength in the face of further attacks, Americans are finding solace in communal activities and food. Although this is good news for the food retail industry, not all restaurant segments will gain. The mid-priced 'fast casual' sector stands to emerge as the new star of the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes