USA: U.S. Foodservice announces acquisition of Mutual Wholesale Co.
U.S. Foodservice (NYSE: UFS) today announced that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire Mutual Wholesale Co. ("Mutual" or the "Company"), a broadline distributor in central and south Florida. Mutual generates annual sales of approximately $300 million and is headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, with a branch in Pompano Beach, Florida. The Company services over 4,200 accounts, primarily restaurants, schools, universities and health care institutions, with a range of food and related non-food items. Mutual is also a Certified Angus Beef® brand distributor in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020