USA: U.S. Foodservice announces completion of the acquisition of Mutual Wholesale Co.
U.S. Foodservice today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Mutual Wholesale Co. ("Mutual" or the "Company"), a broadline distributor in central and south Florida. Mutual generates annual sales of approximately $300 million and is headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, with a branch in Pompano Beach, Florida. The Company services over 4,200 accounts, primarily restaurants, schools, universities and health care institutions, with a range of food and related non-food items. Mutual is also a Certified Angus Beef® brand distributor in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth