USA: US Foodservice purchase of Alliant successfully clears regulatory hurdle
COLUMBIA, Md., Nov. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Foodservice announced today that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act with respect to the acquisition of Alliant Exchange Inc. expired on November 14, 2001, without any action by the Federal Trade Commission. Alliant Exchange is the parent company of Alliant Foodservice, Inc. a leading distributor in the growing foodservice market in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund