USA: US Foodservice purchase of Alliant successfully clears regulatory hurdle
COLUMBIA, Md., Nov. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Foodservice announced today that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act with respect to the acquisition of Alliant Exchange Inc. expired on November 14, 2001, without any action by the Federal Trade Commission. Alliant Exchange is the parent company of Alliant Foodservice, Inc. a leading distributor in the growing foodservice market in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units