US Gelato Fiasco brand hits Australia
Gelato Fiasco launched in Australia in exclusive deal with 7-Eleven
US-brand Gelato Fiasco marks its debut in Australia with a formal launch in Melbourne tomorrow (5 August).
Gelato Fiasco, a "fusion" of taste and tradition from Portland, Maine and Italy, is being rolled out across the country in an exclusive deal with 7-Eleven convenience stores.
The brand is the brainchild of Josh Davis and Bruno Tropeano, who said they spent years learning the techniques and practices of the original Italian masters of gelato "to honour the truest traditions of Italy, using the best ingredients" but with their own distinct approach.
The company said each "expertly hand-crafted" 470ml pint of Gelato Fiasco is packed full of big, bold flavours that we know Australia will love". Each pint is said to be labelled by hand and then hand packed for delivery.
The range includes Wake N' Bacon (pancake-flavoured gelato with maple syrup and bacon-flavoured candies), The Big County Brownie (mint-flavoured gelato with brownie pieces and a chocolate sauce), Maine Munchies (peanut butter gelato with salted cho pretzels) and The Log Cabin (chocolate gelato, whiskey syrup and Sriracha flake coated almonds).
7-Eleven, Inc. (7-Eleven), a subsidiary of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., is a retail company that operates a network of convenience stores across the world....
Canadean's "Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Opening more than 1,500 stores annually, 7-Eleven continues to expand at a significant pace....
Reitan operates the convenience store chains Pressbyrån and 7-Eleven, with the provision of on-the-go and convenient consumer foodservice an integral part of the offering of these stores....
To reach 10,000 7-Eleven outlets by 2018, CP All PCL has planned to aggressively expand its outlets through both company-owned and franchised outlets....
Indonesia witnessed the mushrooming of convenience stores over the review period, with tens of thousands of outlets established in the country....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review