USA: U.S. Grown Organic and Natural Food to be Exported to Japanese Consumers
In the first cross-cultural venture of its kind, NRE World Bento,Inc., a California subsidiary of Nippon Restaurant Enterprise Co., Ltd., will produce organic and natural prepared Bento meals, using U.S. certified organic grains and produce as well as naturally raised beef, pork, poultry and seafood, for export to Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units