EU/GREECE/USA: US hopes Greek presidency will solve EU biotech issue
The US ambassador to the EU has said that the US hopes that Greece will resolve the biotechnology issue during its coming presidency of the EU. "We don't know if it's on the Greek agenda, but we are confident that Greece will move the issue forward as we await certain approvals," Rockwell Schnabel is reported as saying by Dow Jones International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund