CANADA/USA: US imposes anti-dumping duties on imports of Canadian wheat
In an intensification of its dispute with Canada over its collective marketing of wheat, the United States Department of Commerce has imposed preliminary anti-dumping duties on Canadian wheat imports. The US is already challenging the Canadian Wheat Board system at the World Trade Organisation, claiming it breaks global commerce rules, mirroring its successful action against Canada's collective dairy market organisations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch