CANADA/USA: US imposes anti-dumping duties on imports of Canadian wheat
In an intensification of its dispute with Canada over its collective marketing of wheat, the United States Department of Commerce has imposed preliminary anti-dumping duties on Canadian wheat imports. The US is already challenging the Canadian Wheat Board system at the World Trade Organisation, claiming it breaks global commerce rules, mirroring its successful action against Canada's collective dairy market organisations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund