HAWAII: U.S. ITC Rule in favor of Maui Pineapple
Maui Pineapple Company, Ltd. (AMEX:MLP)--In a unanimous decision made earlier today in Washington, D.C., the U.S. International Trade Commission voted to extend the antidumping duties on canned pineapple from Thailand. The decision extends for another five years the unanimous decision made by the Commission in 1995 to levy tariffs on canned pineapple imported at less than fair value because of damage to the U.S. industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea