HAWAII: U.S. ITC Rule in favor of Maui Pineapple
Maui Pineapple Company, Ltd. (AMEX:MLP)--In a unanimous decision made earlier today in Washington, D.C., the U.S. International Trade Commission voted to extend the antidumping duties on canned pineapple from Thailand. The decision extends for another five years the unanimous decision made by the Commission in 1995 to levy tariffs on canned pineapple imported at less than fair value because of damage to the U.S. industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix